Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thing 11. Tagging and Del.icio.us

I've found Del.icio.us to to be a great way of logging, compiling and tracking websites. In fact, it's almost too easy to use--I "delicious" sites I find with great abandon, assign tags, save 'em--then vow to go back and check them out in more detail later. Which I hardly ever do. I'm also guilty of only bundling a few of my tags, so there's a long fornlorn trail of them dangling at the bottom of my tags list. One of these days, I'm just going to have to get organized....

One of the cool things about doing "Stick" is the extra info I'm getting on Web 2.0 apps that I otherwise wouldn't have picked up. Like the whole sharing aspect of Del.icio.us--I'd never thought of using this. But it seems quite useful for projects, easily enabling folks to assign tags to websites they've found while doing their research and letting everybody share the wealth.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page