Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thing 4. Photosharing and editing

Flickr's a stroke of genius. Kudos to the bright lad or lass who conjured up such a concept. While I'm no Michael Stephens (mentioned in a previous post), who has documented practically his ENTIRE life via Flickr, I've got as many as 100 images posted and linked. It's way cool how friends, family, colleagues, can access your stuff, too--no more having to use email attachments. And groups and tags make stuff easier to find. I especially like the way I can work between Flickr and Blogger to add images from the latter to the former.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is great that everyone can see your photos, but be careful that people you DON’T want seeing them don’t get on there! I’m not sure that Flickr offers security settings, but maybe try out a site like Pixamo that does.

 
Locations of visitors to this page